Why Should I Use RAW Protein?
Use RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals - just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with RAW Protein
Offering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code FactorsTM such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality,┼ RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein - 17 grams and 33% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created NutrientsTM with their unique Code
- FactorsTM intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals - just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources
- Easily digested - supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes┼
- Mixes well - great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
It's not only what RAW Protein contains, it's also about what it doesn't contain - there are no fillers, no artificial flavors and no synthetic ingredients and it's gluten-free and dairy-free.
So for those looking for highly nutritious, nutrient-dense, easily digestible, high quality protein nutrition, look no further than RAW Protein from Garden of Life.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 packetServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Adults mix 1 packet in 8 ounces of water or juice one or more times per day.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories from fat
Vitamin K (as menaquinone 7, MK-7)
Organic RAW Sprout Blend
Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout
RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend (High Protein Chlorella, Proteases, Bacillus subtilis)
Mixed Tocopherols (Alpha-tocotrienol, Beta-tocotrienol, Gamma-tocotrienol, Delta-tocotrienol, Beta-tocopherol, Gamma-tocopherol)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus.