Everything you need for a daily nasal wash routine. The Himalayan Institute introduced the ceramic Neti PotTM in 1972. Their trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with lead-free ceramic and food-grade glaze.
- Soothe dry nasal passages
- Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants
- Remove excess mucus. naturally
Starter Kit Contains:
- Original Ceramic Neti PotTM
- 8oz of Neti SaltTM
- Neti Wash Plus Daily Boost - to help sooth dry nasal passages
- Neti Stik Inhaler - cooling and energizing sensation for the nose - FREE BONUS
Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean, and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques
Features of the Ceramic Neti Pot
- Classic feel of a ceramic pot
- Certified lead-free*
The Ceramic Neti Pot is not microwavable
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
*Certified to comply with United States Food and Drug Administration Compliance Policy Guides for cadmium, 7117.06 and lead, 7117.07.