Supports Venous Integrity* and Healthy Circulation*
- Contains Both Diosmin and Hesperidin
- 450 mg DiosVein® Diosmin Per Serving
- Now With Butcher's Broom & Horse Chestnut
- 6 Circulatory Health Nutrients
WHAT DOES VENOUS OPTIMIZER DO? Venous OptimizerTM is a synergistic combination of phytochemicals and vitamin C to support vascular integrity and decrease capillary permeability.*
- DiosVein® contains Diosmin, a naturally occurring flavonoid glycoside that supports venous integrity and lymphatic flow.* Diosmin supports microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels.*
- Hesperidin is a citrus bioflavonoid that helps strengthen blood vessels and enhances the integrity of collagen.*
- Butcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) promotes venous tonicity, capillary integrity and may assist circulation in the legs.*
- LeucoSelect® Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and blood vessels in the eyes.*
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) has been indicated to have a positive effect on capillary permeability.*
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 tabletsServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take 2 tablets per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Other Directions: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Butcher's Broom 4:1 extract (root)
Grape Seed extract (95% polyphenols)
Horse Chestnut 6:1 extract (min. 20% aescin)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and a food grade coating. No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.