Sheer, shimmering. Naturally illuminating eye color in three shades.
Find naturally beautiful and vibrant eyes when you use Juice Beauty Illuminating Eye Color. The silky mineral powder goes on smoothly and naturally, for a sheer layer of eye-enhancing color. An organic blend of aloe, fruit extracts and minerals offer antioxidant protection to neutralize free radicals, ensuring your skin stays healthy and youthful. Choose from three stunning and natural shades to get the perfect look-Chocolate, Cappuccino and Champagne.Product Benefits
- Made with certified organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, petroleum, propylene and butylenes glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Naturally colored with nutrient-rich mineral pigments
- Organic acai, goji and cranberry deliver powerful antioxidant support
- Protects from free radical damage with resveratrol from organic grape seed
About Juice Beauty
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (aloe barbadensis) - Derived from the leaves of the aloe vera plant; rich in glycoproteins; anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties, soothes, heals, improves appearance of fine wrinkles.
- Organic Acai Berry (euterpe oleracea) - Antioxidant and phytonutrient rich, good source of essential fatty acids; supports proper skin regeneration while protecting collagen and increasing moisture in the skin.
- Organic Goji Berry (lycium chinense) - Extremely antioxidant-rich, offers skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties; helps with healthy skin circulation.
Juice Beauty was born out of a passion for safety and efficacy in wellness and personal care products. Founding partner Karen Behnke, a self-described serial wellness entrepreneur, was inspired to create safe yet effective beauty products when she learned that the skin absorbs 64 percent of what is applied to it. Juice Beauty's mission is to lead the industry with highly effective and authentically organic beauty products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience. Made in the USA, all of their products contain organic juices, bringing their total organic content up to 98 percent.
Tap powder into lid of jar. Dust powder onto brush. Apply color across eyelids to highlight and add illumination to your eyes.
Organic powders of manihot esculenta (organic tapioca starch)*, zea mays (organic corn starch)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf powder)*, magnesium silicate, zinc stearate, ricinus communis (organic castor seed oil)*, vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil)*, vaccinium corymbosum (organic blueberry seed oil)*, punica granatum (organic pomegranate seed oil)*, rubus idaeus (organic raspberry seed oil)*, actinidia chinensis (organic kiwi seed oil)*, vaccinium macrocarpon (organic cranberry seed oil)*, fragaria ananassa (organic strawberry seed oil)*, euterpe oleracea (organic acai berry)*, lycium chinense (organic goji berry)*, jojoba esters, tocopherol (Vitamin E), ricinus communis (organic castor seed oil)*, extracts of thymus vulgaris (thyme extract), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree extract), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary extract) and citrus sinensis (sweet orange oil) May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica. *certified organic by a USDA approved agency
* = Certified organic by a USDA approved agency