A safe way to boost your vitamin D3 intake. Certified gluten free and made with fresh whole foods.
- Vitamin D3 in its safest and most bioavailable whole food form*
- Promotes healthy immune function, strong bones, hormonal production and overall wellbeing*
- FoodState vitamin D3 also delivers amino acids and sterols which act to catalyze utilization and replenish the body*
- Organic whole foods provide synergistic co-factors to enhance utilization*
- Easy to digest even on an empty stomach
- Certified gluten free, vegetarian, soy free, dairy free, kosher and farm fresh
- Non GMO Project verified, tested free of pesticides and herbicides
If you're looking to strengthen bones, regulate hormones and support a healthier immune system, increasing your vitamin D3 intake may be the solution.* MegaFood's Vitamin D3 supplement contains 1,000 IU of this beneficial vitamin, coupled with a nourishing whole-food blend of organic parsley, organic carrots, organic beet root and organic rice bran. By taking one tablet daily, you'll also gain the amino acids and sterols you need to feel replenished and ready to tackle the day.*
Established in 1973, MegaFood™ seeks to deliver whole food supplements that provide authentic nourishment that goes beyond what vitamins and minerals alone can offer. MegaFood™ uses their patented Slo-Food Process™ to create FoodState Nutrients™, packing all of the beneficial nutrients of real whole foods into their easy-to-digest tablets, maximizing health benefits.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 tabletServings per Container:
Directions for Use: 1 tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (20mg┼; S. cerevisiae)
Immune Health Blend [S. cerevisiae (source of naturally occurring beta glucans & glutathione), Organic Broccoli (natural source of sulforaphane)]
Nourishing Whole Food Blend (Parsley, Carrot, Beet Root, Rice Bran)
┼ Total weight FoodState nutrient to deliver daily value
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Plant Cellulose, Vegetable Lubricant, Silica. Certified Gluten Free by QAI.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.