Directions for Use: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Vaginal insert - with the applicator place the vaginal insert into the vagina at bedtime. Throw applicator away after use. External cream - squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream on to the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for p to 7 days, as needed.
For vaginal use only. Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medication warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse.
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Active Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate (2%)(100 mg in Each Applicator) (Vaginal Antifungal), External Cream: Miconazole Nitrate (2%) (Vaginal Antifungal).
Inactive Ingredients: Benzoic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Stearyl Alcohol.