1200 mg DHA and 260 mg EPA per serving size
- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function (1)
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age (2)
- Sourced from tuna - NEO-3TM natural EPA and DHA enrichment
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid format - Essential oils of orange and lemon flavor increases patient compliance
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 teaspoon (5ml)Servings per Container:
Directions for Use: Adults: One teaspoon taken two times daily with meals or as professionally directed. Adolescents and Children (1 - 18 years): One teaspoon taken daily with a meal or as professionally directed.
Other Directions: Refrigerate after opening. Like extra virgin olive oil, High DHA Finest Pure Fish Oil may occasionally become cloudy in cold conditions. This is perfectly normal and in no way affects the quality of the oil. If warmed, the cloudiness will disappear.
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Essential oil of orange, natural mixed tocopherols.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.