Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, the organ that helps re-set the body's sleep-wake cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm)
Promotes sleep cycle
- Helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule (ie. shift-work and jet lag)
- Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep in people with delayed sleep phase syndrome
Easy-to-use 3mg liquid spray
- Convenient dosage format and size
- Great alternative to tablets or capsules
- Great taste increases patient compliance
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 spray (0.15ml)
Directions for Use: Adults: Three sprays taken orally, once daily, at or before bedtime, or as professionally directed. For use beyond four weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner. For adult use only.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.