The Canker Sore Treatment Patch
- One Patch Fully Treats Most Canker Sores
- Protective cover promotes canker sore healing
- Lasts 8 - 12 hours day or night, relieving pain
- Shields from irritants
- Eat and drink without pain
- Forms a gel bandage over sore
The Canker Cover canker sore treatment is a tablet-like patch made from edible ingredients. It sticks to any canker sore within seconds, and then forms a clear, gel patch that lasts 8 - 12 hours. The patch protects the sore from irritants - food, drink, braces, etc. A single patch will treat most canker sores.
Canker Cover Works in Three Ways:
1. The natural ingredients in Canker Cover soothe the pain.
2. Canker Cover "seals" and isolates the canker sore from contact with the tongue, teeth, and food. No other canker sore treatment products protect so thoroughly for eight hours.
3. Canker Cover provides immediate and long lasting pain relief by steadily releasing pain-numbing menthol onto the sore.
Place the Canker Cover patch on a clean, dry finger with the white side up. The sore should be dry (pat with tissue, if possible). Place the white side of the tablet on the sore and hold in place for 20 seconds. Some discomfort may occur during the first few minutes for a small number of users, but will quickly subside followed by hours of soothing relief. Within 30 minutes the tablet becomes a clear, gel-like patch that will cover the sore for 8-12 hours before dissolving. . If needed, apply a second patch 24 hours after the first application. In most cases, just one patch is needed.
Do not remove patch before it dissolves. The patches are designed to protect the sore from irritating food and drink and do not come off easily. If you must remove it, do so carefully and as follows: Swish with warm water for a few minutes. Then, using your fingers, peel away a very small portion of the patch while a small amount of water is in your mouth and the patch is moist. Repeat this process until it is removed. Stop the removal if pain occurs. Avoid the use of any instrument to remove the patch.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.