Softens and smooths calluses or rough spots.
Sanitas Skincare Callus Cream is formulated to smooth and hydrate callused areas on hands, feet, elbow and knees. Lactic acid helps decrease hyperpigmentation while exfoliating and retexturing surface skin. Jojoba oil mimics your skin's own lipid barrier to help strengthen it and improve absorption of active ingredients. Urea stimulates your skin's own peptides to help retain moisture and soften roughness.Product Benefits
- Smooths and softens callused, cracked, hard skin on hands, feet, elbows and knees
- Exfoliating ingredients help retexturize skin surface
- Regular use helps prevent further development of calluses
- Free of parabens, phthalates, dyes and harsh preservatives
- 100% certified kosher ingredients
- Lactic Acid - Decreases hyperpigmentation, exfoliates and retexturizes skin
- Salicylic Acid - Dissolves sebum, antibacterial, stimulates and exfoliates
- Urea - Peptide-like substance that helps to moisturize and soften skin
- Jojoba Oil - Non-comedogenic, softens skin
- Beta Glucan - Stimulates skin immunity, anti-aging, UV protectant
Sanitas Skincare is a company that believes true cosmetic beauty comes from overall wellbeing-which is fitting considering that Sanitas is Latin for 'good health.' Their philosophy is that each ingredient should work in harmony with the body's own biochemistry rather than fight against it. That is why they employ biogenic ingredients that are found naturally in our bodies-because our skin, when properly nourished, is able to heal and regenerate itself naturally. By avoiding waxes, emulsifying agents and other synthetic fillers, Sanitas carefully formulates all of their products to utilize only a few active ingredients to help nourish and stimulate skin to bring it back to its normal, healthy state.
Apply directly to rough skin as needed.