An exfoliating treatment mask for aging, photo-damaged skin.
The Cranberry Enzyme Mask from Sanitas Skincare features a powerful yet natural formulation that works to rejuvenate aging or damaged skin by promoting new cell growth. Natural enzymes from cranberry and papaya target and remove dead skin cells to help even skin tone. Lactic acid provides additional exfoliation and helps reduce hyperpigmentation, while hyaluronic acid provides nourishing hydration. Complexion is brightened and skin is renewed. Product Benefits
- Dissolves sebum and exfoliates dead skin cells
- Improves skin texture and helps retain skin moisture
- Helps soften and smooth rough skin
- Provides anti-aging benefits
- Stimulates collagen production and promotes lipid synthesis
- Free of parabens, phthalates, dyes and harsh preservatives
- 100% certified kosher ingredients
- Cranberry Enzymes - Dissolve dead skin cells, soften and even skin tone
- Papaya Enzyme - Dissolve dead skin cells, soften and even skin tone
- Lactic Acid - Decreases hyperpigmentation, exfoliates and retexturizes the skin
- Beta Glucan - Stimulates skin immunity, anti-aging, UV protectant
- Hyaluronic Acid - Powerful humectant, promotes wound healing, softens
Sanitas Skincare is a company that believes true cosmetic beauty comes from overall wellbeing-which is fitting considering that Sanitas is Latin for 'good health.' Their philosophy is that each ingredient should work in harmony with the body's own biochemistry rather than fight against it. That is why they employ biogenic ingredients that are found naturally in our bodies-because our skin, when properly nourished, is able to heal and regenerate itself naturally. By avoiding waxes, emulsifying agents and other synthetic fillers, Sanitas carefully formulates all of their products to utilize only a few active ingredients to help nourish and stimulate skin to bring it back to its normal, healthy state.
Apply generously to clean, damp skin. Leave on skin for up to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water.