Presenting the dark, deep steep of NOIR, haunting and robust black teas blended to delight even the coffee purist. Hand-picked tea leaves from the famed Jamguri tea garden are blended with artisan pan-roasted leaves for a liquor that is superbly smooth, without a trace of bitterness. This tea offers a deep, distinctive, robust steep no other black tea can match. Contains 20 silken pyramid infusers. Four pyramid infusers each: Blood Orange, Chocolate Rose, Caramel Nougat, Black Cherry and Peach Brulee
Noir offerings include:
- Blood Orange: This enlivening tea offers the distinct, sweet taste of Moro "deep blood orange". Sourced especially for its ruby vermillion colored flesh, the Moro presents a crisp-tart cup. Delicious hot or iced.
- Chocolate Rose: An indulgent, naturally sweet cup with a deep chocolate taste and pleasing floral finish. Perfect to rejuvenate your day,or to luxuriate in as an after-dinner indulgence.
- Caramel Nougat: A tantalizing tea with the taste of sweet creamy caramel and toasty roasted hazelnut with a buttery finish. A perfect complement to post-dinner conversation, or as a delightful cup anytime.
- Black Cherry: A surrendering black tea with the exotic taste of orchid vanilla bean, licorice root and juicy ripe cherries. Succulent sweet strawberry pieces balance the finale of this scrumptious steep
- Peach Brûlée: This refreshing black tea offers a masterful blend fragrant with floral and fruit. Mango and marigold blossoms embrace the lushness of sweet juicy peaches with a lingering finish of tropical cut coconut.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.