Created for convenience and packaged in sustainable style, our eco-canisters feature:
- 16 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf tea
- Pyramid teabags allow extra space for leaves to infuse, bringing more flavor into each cup
- Each whole leaf pyramid bag can be brewed 2 or 3 times
- 100% organic tea, direct from our single garden in Bangladesh
- Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
Smooth and medium-bodied with a sweet, mellow finish. Let the sun shine.
What Is Breakfast Tea?
English Breakfast is a black tea intended to go well with milk and sugar, in a style traditionally associated with a hearty full English breakfast. It is the most common style of tea in the United Kingdom. Bengal Breakfast is a sweeter, smoother version of the traditional English Breakfast.
Is there Caffeine?
Yes. Black tea contains about 50% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee.
Theaflavins in black tea are powerful antioxidants that are similar in effect to catechins found in green tea.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.