Created for convenience and packaged in sustainable style, our eco-canisters feature:
- 16 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf black tea
- Pyramid teabags allow extra space for leaves to infuse, bringing more flavor into each cup
- Each whole leaf pyramid bag can be brewed 2 or 3 times
- 100% organic tea, direct from our single garden in Bangladesh
- Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
What Is Black Tea?
Black tea comes from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, however is fully oxidized, giving it a bolder flavor than green or white teas. Black tea remains the most popular tea in the US, and is enjoyed frequently as iced tea. The popularity of black tea is due mainly to the invention of the tea bag in 1904 by NYC tea merchant Thomas Sullivan.
Is there Caffeine?
Yes. Black tea contains about 50% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee.
Fresh and full-bodied with a sweet finish. Perfectly balanced with slight hints of honey. Perfect anytime.
Theaflavins in black tea are powerful antioxidants that are similar in effect to catechins found in green tea.
Tumble boiling water over the pyramid teabag or loose leaf tea. Steep 2 to 3 minutes. Enjoy. Repeat.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.