Created for convenience and packaged in sustainable style, our eco-canisters feature:
- 16 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf black tea
- Pyramid teabags allow extra space for leaves to infuse, bringing more flavor into each cup
- Each whole leaf pyramid bag can be brewed 2 or 3 times
- 100% organic tea, direct from our single garden in Bangladesh
- Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
What Is Earl Tea?
The Earl Grey blend is named after the 2nd Earl Grey, a British Prime Minister in the 1830s who reputedly received a gift of plain black tea flavored with the citrus flavor bergamot oil.
Is there Caffeine?
Yes. Since the blend contains black tea, it will contain about 50% less than coffee.
Unapologetically flavorful with a splash of bergamot citrus. A refreshing new take on the classic Earl Grey.
Theaflavins in black tea are powerful antioxidants that are similar in effect to catechins found in green tea.
Tumble boiling water over the pyramid teabag or loose leaf tea. Steep 2 to 3 minutes. Enjoy. Repeat.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.