Created for convenience and packaged in sustainable style, our eco-canisters feature:
- 16 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf herbal tea
- Pyramid teabags allow extra space for leaves to infuse, bringing more flavor into each cup
- Each whole leaf pyramid bag can be brewed 2 or 3 times
- 100% organic tea, direct from our single garden in Bangladesh
- Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
What Is Lemongrass?
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon ciatrus) is a tall perennial grass that is native to warm and tropical regions. It is widely used in Indian cuisine.
Is there Caffeine?
Brisk, refreshing and clean with a pure lemon essence. An invigorating citrus indulgence.
Lemongrass leaves and stems are high in folic acid. Additionally, its herb parts are also rich in many invaluable essential vitamins such as pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B-6) and thiamin (vitamin B-1). These vitamins are essential in the sense that the body requires them from external sources to replenish.
Tumble boiling water over the pyramid tea bag or loose leaf tea. Steep 4 to 5 minutes. Enjoy. Repeat.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.