Created for convenience and packaged in sustainable style, our eco-canisters feature:
- 16 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf herbal tea
- Pyramid teabags allow extra space for leaves to infuse, bringing more flavor into each cup
- Each whole leaf pyramid bag can be brewed 2 or 3 times
- 100% organic tea, direct from our single garden in Bangladesh
- Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
What Is Peppermint?
Peppermint (M. balsamea Willd) is a hybrid mint, a cross between watermint and spearmint. It is indigenous to Europe.
Is there Caffeine?
A unique, buttery peppermint that will awaken your senses. Crisp and totally satisfying.
Many believe peppermint has healing effects because of the menthol that it contains. Many people use it to soothe stomach ailments and other mild illnesses.
Tumble boiling water over the pyramid tea bag or loose leaf tea. Steep 4 to 5 minutes. Enjoy. Repeat.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.