Advanced PedesilTM Anti-Fungal Cream is a soothing, all-natural treatment for nail fungus and Athlete's foot.
Pedesil Anti-Fungal Cream is a unique all-in-one foot and nail treatment system in a bottle. This powerful FDA-registered remedy combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
- Treats nail area fungus and Athlete's foot
- Kills fungus up to 8 times faster than major brands*
- Relieves itching, burning and discomfort
- Clears discoloration
- Speeds the healing of cracked, scaly skin
- Controls odor
- FDA-registered remedy
- Featuring Aidance's patented, therapeutic Activated MineralsTM blend
- 10 years of formulation research
- Improvement in 1 week for even the most stubborn symptoms╬
- Free of unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives
- 90-day, risk-free guarantee
- New, easy to squeeze bottle
- Made in the USA
Pedesil's All-Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply for Targeted Treatment of Feet & Nails.
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Pedesil to penetrate deeply into skin and nails in order to attack the root of the problem. It also has documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and promote cell reconstruction.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development and expedite the fading of surface discoloration.
- Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil is widely used to soothe pain and inflammation, as well as to combat fungal infections.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredient Kills Fungus Quickly & Completely.
Pedesil treats Athlete's foot infections and removes nail fungus. It also relieves the itch, irritation, discomfort, swelling, odor, redness and skin soreness associated with fungal infection.
Patented Activated MineralsTM Stimulate Skin Cell Renewal.
Pedesil is the only foot and nail treatment available that uses patented Activated Minerals, a blend of Volcanic Clay (Bentonite) and Zinc Oxide. These nutrient-rich minerals support the natural production of new, healthy, clear skin and nails. Daily application helps renew flaky or unsightly patches.
Same Powerful Formula - Now Much Lighter in Color!
You may notice the Pedesil you receive looks lighter than it used to. Rest assured it's the EXACT same formulation in a lighter color to help minimize staining.
Pedesil is the only foot and nail treatment available that features patented Activated Minerals, a proprietary blend including Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Magnesium Oxide and Zinc Oxide. These nutrient rich minerals support the natural production of new, healthy skin cells, skin repair and reduced scarring. Pedesil's all-natural moisturizers and essential oils provide additional benefits to dry, damaged skin.
Pedesil also contains powerful anti-fungal ingredients that offer quick relief from foot & nail fungus. The following chart shows how the germ-fighting capability of Pedesil outshines the competition:
Directions for Use: Store the bottle cap down and give it a good shake with the cap down prior to use, to aid in dispensing. For nail care, wash and dry affected skin. Apply a thin layer of Pedesil around and under entire nail and cuticle twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. If you see improvement within 4 weeks of use, you may continue use until satisfactory results are obtained.
For best results, we do not advise using nail polish with our product. The product should be applied directly to the nail for proper treatment and should not be applied over or under nail polish.
For Athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. For Athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. Intended for use by normally healthy adults only. Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product. Store at room temperature.
Other Directions: For external use only. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help.
Clotrimazole (1%) as an antifungal.
Bentonite clay, Distilled water, Eucalyptus citriodora oil, Jojoba seed oil, Silver oxide, Tea tree oil, Zinc oxide.