Formula SF734 is back - with a new formula and a new name - Pepti-Guard!
- DaltonMax 700® aloe vera extract soothes the mucus membranes of the GI tract*
- double the amount of berberine HCl and bismuth citrate per serving allows for easier dosing
- streamlined dosing at 4 caps/day instead of previous 8 caps/day dosing increases compliance
- concentrated formula reduces patient's cost to complete the eight-week protocol
Pepti-Guard is the long-anticipated reformulation of our tried and true standby - Formula SF734. This GI support product is formulated for specific support of healthy flora in the upper gastrointestinal tract, particularly the stomach.*
Pepti-Guard helps maintain a healthy balance of GI flora while helping soothe and heal mucus membranes.* This new product contains the same primary ingredients - deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), berberine HCl, and bismuth citrate - as Formula SF734. However, the bentonite clay has been replaced with a potent aloe vera extract with significant GI healing properties.*
Aloe vera is used to soothe and heal the sensitive mucus membranes of the GI tract.* We have sourced the highest quality aloe vera on the market for this product - DaltonMax 700®. It is organic and is taken only from the inner gel of the aloe plant. It does not contain any other portions of the plant that might cause gastric upset or have a laxative effect.
Key benefits of DaltonMax 700, an extraordinary aloe vera extract:
- Extracted only from the inner fillet gel, which has NO LAXATIVE OR IRRITATING EFFECTS
- Low-heat dehydration preserves the bioactive ingredients
- 200:1 potency for maximum benefit
- Organic and solvent-free for maximum purity
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 vcapsulesServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take 2 capsules two times daily between meals for a maximum of eight weeks, or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) extract (root) (Glycyrrhiza spp.)
Aloe Vera (Gel, dehydrate powder) (Aloe barbadensis)
Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry extract) (root) (Berberis aristata)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide. This product does not contain wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, egg, dairy products, or artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors. This product also does not contain lactose, palmitic acid, magne¬sium stearate, or stearic acid.