This rich mineral foundation gives back in a big way, using triple-milled natural pigments and nourishing organic aloe for radiant, flawless coverage.
Natural minerals and anti-aging zinc and titanium make this lightweight powder foundation the ultimate do-gooder. Free of talc and oxychlorides, Altruist Satin Mineral Foundation selflessly protects from environmental damage while organic ingredients soothe skin, leaving complexions glowing and healthy. Each shade works with skin's true tones for natural-looking coverage without cracking or creasing-truly an act of kindness.
- Light Pink shade complements medium skin tones with yellow-pink undertones (Need help finding your perfect shade? Click to view the Foundation Selector)
- Controls shine naturally with oil-absorbing silica
- Organic aloe, chamomile and green tea nourish and soothe
- Zinc and titanium protect against environmental damage
- Featherweight formula allows skin to breathe while providing flawless coverage
- Free from artificial preservatives, parabens, chemicals, dyes, fragrance, silicone, dimethicone, phthalates, sulphates, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, nanoparticles and bad mojo
About W3LL PEOPLE
Born and raised in the soulful, big-hearted, entrepreneurial-minded mecca of Austin, Texas, W3LL PEOPLE has established itself as a trail-blazing beauty brand. The three founding partners-a makeup guru, a cosmetic dermatologist and a self-proclaimed treehugger-joined forces in 2007 to reject conventional cosmetic paradigms, gracefully mixing style with substance to take beauty to a more positive place. A dynamic dream team, the trio's inspiring vision and heroic determination are immediately contagious. W3LL PEOPLE integrates extraordinary artistry, advanced technology and social responsibility into one fiercely performing package, using only premium quality natural and organic ingredients in their cosmetics-not just because it's the right thing to do, but because they create better cosmetics. W3LL PEOPLE's cult of consciousness is driven by a mission to design, discover and innovate, resulting in premium cosmetics without the use of harmful chemicals.
Using the W3LL PEOPLE Professional Kabuki brush, dip brush tip into jar and collect a small amount of powder. Work powder evenly into brush by swirling it in makeup cap. Use confident, downward strokes moving from the outside in; repeat until desired coverage level is achieved.
Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Mica, Kaolin Clay, Serecite, Silica, Organic Aloe Barbadenis (Aloe)*, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile)**, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)*
*USDA Organic, **QAI