- A natural exfoliating alternative to harsh acid treatments or peels
- A deep-action cleansing mask with the antioxidant properties of powdered green tea leaves the skin feeling clean, light and refreshed
- Actively draws pimples and blackheads to the surface, helps to purify bacteria, minimizes appearance of pores, absorbs excess oil leaving skin clear and balanced
Clay is alive. It is the oldest healing material on earth. It is present everywhere: ocean floors, fields, valleys, and riverbeds. It is a naturally occurring mineral rich in silica, calcium, iron, magnesium and other trace minerals; its structure depends on its environment. It shimmers with electromagnetic energy and has been around for a millennium as a natural, traditional healing substance for detoxifying the skin and drawing impurities out of tiny dermal pores. A weekly clay mask treatment supports the scaffolding network of the skin's fibers and adds, as its main claim to fame, an exceptional ability to draw impacted impurities to the surface, and to deeply cleanse and purify pores.
- Absorbs and balances excess oil.
- Actively draws out pimples, blackheads and bacteria that contribute to infected skin.
- Stimulates circulation, bringing fresh blood and oxygen to the area where applied, thus reducing puffiness and inflammation.
- Exfoliates dry, dead skin cells increasing suppleness, tone and clarity.
- Refines and softens fine lines and wrinkles, fades hyper-pigmentation, reduces scarring.
Blue Treatment line helps reduce inflammation and restore normal function to sensitive skin conditions, especially the sensitivity that accompanies rosacea, psoriasis and eczema. Featuring tranquil and calming essential oils of blue chamomile, lavender and immortelle.
Blemish Treatment line was created to deep cleanse, detoxify and refine pores. It helps restore normal function to blemished, oily and/or teen skin.
evanhealy is an artisan-quality skin care treatment line created by aesthetician Evan Healy. Her holistic approach draws from traditional plant lore, aromatherapy, ayurveda, and homeopathy. Through her experience with holistic therapies Evan has observed the connection between plants and skin. Rather than treating areas of imbalance such as an overly oily condition, the more holistic, successful and long-term solution is to support the totality of skin functions using simple plant-based formulations and non-invasive treatment methods. This approach encourages the skin, with its innate ability to regulate itself, to breathe.
A weekly clay mask is an essential part of caring for the skin naturally. Along with the two other essentials - oil and water - they combine to form a trio of exceptionally effective, natural skin care treatments.
A tradtional therapeutic Clay Mask consists of the essentials, Clay and Water mixed together to create a creamy consistency. Clay is a natural, activating substance and will increase oxygenation and blood circulation to the area where it is applied. While this activity can sometimes feel itchy and create redness, it is not harmful. Once the clay is removed, and a Moisturizer or Facial Treatment Serum, with Facial Tonic, is applied, the skin will calm and clear. A clay facial activates deep cleansing of the skin. An ideal preface to a clay treatment mask is to take a few minutes steaming your face over a pot of steamy water that has been brought to a boil. Caution: Do not steam your face while the water is boiling!
1. While steaming, massage a few drops of one of their Facial Serum oils into congested skin, and/or the T-zone. Or, simply massage all over your face.
Steam actively penetrates the oil into tiny dermal pores loosening and softening blackheads allowing the clay to draw impurities out of skin.
2. Mix about a teaspoon of Clay together with enough water (or Facial Tonic Hydrosol, a cooled tea, etc) to create a creamy consistency, and apply all over face (or spot treat). Allow the clay mask to dry completely, then remove mask with generous splashes of
Green Clay (montmorillonite) that has been sun-dried, purified and ground to a very fine, velvety powder and pure Matcha green tea (Camellia sinensis)*. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC