- For oily, acne and/or teen skin
- A non-detergent cleanser with fresh herbal extracts of geranium, lavender and sea buckthorn helps detoxify and purify pores
- With the clean and herbaceous scent of steam-distilled essential oils of tea tree, lavender and lavandin
Tea Tree Gel Cleanser, with the fresh herbal extracts of geranium, lavender, and sea buckthorn is a non-detergent gel ideal for deep cleansing skin without stripping protective oils. Developed for impure skin, it is also an effective choice for those who simply prefer a lightly lathering cleansing gel. With the clean and herbaceous fragrance of steam-distilled essential oils of tea tree, lavender and lavandin, it also makes a great shower gel.
What is the purpose of a cleanser? (A deceptively simple question.) A cleanser's purpose is to mix with and dissolve excess sebum, refine skin texture, 'lift' metabolic impurities from tiny dermal pores, and provide a balanced condition for moisturizing. Cleansing should be done twice a day - first thing in the morning and before going to bed. Make-up and sun block should always be removed in the evening.
BLEMISH TREATMENT PROTOCOL
Tea Tree Gel is the first step in evanhealy's Blemish Treatment Protocol. Follow with a generous misting of their sweet, refreshing Lemon Thyme Facial Tonic Hydrosol with its gentle hydrating properties. Pomegranate Serum with Sea Buckthorn oil has a visible effect on impure skin, minimizing the appearance of scars and balancing excess oil. Their Blemish Serum is an effective spot treatment to help purify without irritating sensitive skin. Their Green Tea Clay Mask actively draws pimples and blackheads to the surface, deeply cleanses, and minimizes the appearance of pores leaving skin clean and clear.
Blemish Treatment line was created to deep cleanse, detoxify and refine pores. It helps restore normal function to blemished, oily and/or teen skin.
evanhealy is an artisan-quality skin care treatment line created by aesthetician Evan Healy. Her holistic approach draws from traditional plant lore, aromatherapy, ayurveda, and homeopathy. Through her experience with holistic therapies Evan has observed the connection between plants and skin. Rather than treating areas of imbalance such as an overly oily condition, the more holistic, successful and long-term solution is to support the totality of skin functions using simple plant-based formulations and non-invasive treatment methods. This approach encourages the skin, with its innate ability to regulate itself, to breathe.
1. Splash face with warm water
2. Pump a small amount of cleanser into the palm of your hand
3. Dribble a little water to mix
4. Massage into face and neck working in an upward and outward circular motion
5. Rinse with warm water and pat dry, follow with Facial Tonic and one of our Oil Serums and/or Day Moisturizer.
Additional ways to use cleanser:
1. Combine together Cleansing Milk + Tea Tree Gel: In palm of hand, combine one pump of Cleansing Milk and one pump of Tea Tree Gel Cleanser. Add dribbles of warm water. This will create a creamy gel appropriate for skin that is both oily/congested and sensitive.
2. Add Clay Mask Treatment to Gel Cleanser: In palm of hand, add a half teaspoon of Green Tea or French Rose Clay to our Gel Cleanser. Add dribbles of warm water. This soft exfoliating scrub will remove dry skin cells and draw toxins from pores revealing a cleaner, clearer complexion.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Coco-Glucoside, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn),* Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Leaf Extract,* Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Fragaria (Strawberry) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil,* Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil,* Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil,* Self Heal (and) Pretty Face Flower Essences. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC
No sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates. No GMOs, petroleum-based products, parabens, gluten, or synthetic fragrances. Cruelty free.