jane iredale has put together three made-to-match shades for the brow bone, crease and lid. All their highly pigmented shadows are simple to blend, sensitivity-tested.and they stay put for gorgeous, crease-free, long-lasting eye color.
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
- It's always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
- Don't try to match the eye color with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting color is what makes the eye pop (e.g., brown/blue).
- Spritz the eyeliner brush with D2O, Balance or POMMISST and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
- If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or gray tones. They just accentuate the darkness.
- Apply your darkest color in a sideways V with jane iredale's Eye Contour Brush.
- Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with jane iredale's Eye Shader Brush.
- Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with jane iredale's Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Blend well with a clean brush.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360)]
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.