With Ice Age Mud
This 10-minute weekly treatment polishes and re-texturizes skin to reveal a luminous, youthful translucence for a fresh start.
The over-scheduled, sleep deprived, non-stop pace at which we function can take a toll on your complexion, requiring a serious skintervention. This dual phase, weekly detoxing and brightening treatment polishes and re-texturizes skin to reveal a luminous, youthful translucence for a fresh start. Cooling blue clay blends with an AHA fruit acid gel complex, to create a warming, oxygenating foam that clarifies and smoothes, stressed, depleted complexions in just 10 minutes.
- Ice Age Black Mud, formed 13,000 years ago and collected from fresh water lakes in Eastern Europe, is high in minerals, humic acids and lipids. It is highly oxygenating and increases cell turnover to leave skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Blue clay, quarry-mined and mild, is a natural absorbent, drawing impurities from the skin while gently exfoliating.
- AHA complex is an effective blend of 5 naturally derived acids exfoliates and oxygenates skin, increasing cell proliferation and cell function to increase hydration deep in the skin to counteract the effects of aging:
- Malic and Tartaric Acids: derived from Bilberry Extract, boosts skin elasticity.
- Citric Acid: from Lemon and Orange Fruit Extracts stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Lactic Acid: derived from sugar helps weaken the bonds that hold dry, dull cells together and speeds exfoliation.
- Gylcolic Acid: derived from Maple Extract and helps polish skin to a radiant softness.
- Icelandic Complex, a proprietary natural blend that replenishes the nutrients that stress depletes. Sourced from Iceland's pure and potent environment, it contains pollution-free Icelandic Glacial Water with 6 essential minerals to hydrate and detoxify skin, Arctic Cloudberry and Cranberry Seed Oils "super fruits of the Arctic" rich in Omega Fatty Acids, Vitamins and potent antioxidants as well as Pure Molecular Oxygen which delivers energy into skin's deepest layers to bring back a youthful glow.
About skyn ICELAND
skyn ICELAND was born from a life-changing mission to treat and alleviate the effects of stress on skin while promoting a stress-free life full of balance, health and wellness. They're lofty goals for a skincare company but we know about stress - multi-tasking, juggling and going non-stop - in our fast-paced worlds. And we know sometimes, it's not always easy to find a person or place who understands life's challenges, but we understand. We've been there. We know stress.
At skyn ICELAND we offer skincare solutions to treat the damage caused by stress - starting with your eye area, where signs show up first. Our inspiration comes from nature, in the pure unspoiled natural resources of Iceland - with its mineral rich waters, antioxidant powered berries, soothing algaes, replenishing mosses and immune boosting Angelica Archangelica. With these potent naturals, we created products that soothe, stabilize, fortify and nourish skin, bringing it back into balance and returning it to a glowing, youthful state.
Our commitment to nature is in everything we do. We favor packaging that's easily recyclable. We're free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil and sulfates. And we don't test our products on animals and we're 100% vegan. Our simple-to-use products indulge the senses, bringing on an overall sense of calm and ultimately, reenergize you and your skin.
Spread a layer of the clay evenly over cleansed face, followed by an equal amount of gel until the blend starts to effervesce. Massage together to activate the two formulations in a warming foam. Leave on skin for 5 - 10 minutes, then wipe off with a damp washcloth and follow with a toner.
Water/Aqua/Eau*, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium CocoylIsethionate, Angelica Archangelica Root Water*, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamide MEA, Kaolin, Steareth-21, Arachidyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Silt, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Arachidyl Glucoside, PEG-75 Shea Butter Glycerides, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil, Oxycoccus Palustris (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-35 Castor Oil, Laminaria Digitata Powder, Dipropylene Glycol, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Perfluorodecalin, Glycosphingolipids, Guaiazulene, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin. *Component of Icelandic Glacial Water
Butylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau*, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose. *component of Icelandic Glacial Water
Free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, sulfates, phthalates and synthetic dye. 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and allergy tested.