Metagenics EPA-DHA 6:1 Enteric Coated 90 softgels
EPA-DHA 6:1 is an exciting formula that provides 500 mg of pharmaceutical-grade EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) per softgel-specifically designed to maximize the benefits of this important essential fatty acid.
- Features a 6:1 ratio of EPA to DHA per softgel-perfect for some patients who may receive greater benefit from EPA rather than DHA.
- Provided in pleasant-smelling, enteric-coated softgels to avoid premature dissolution in the stomach and reduce the likelihood of repeating (burp-up) in susceptible individuals.
- Delivers EPA and DHA in ethyl ester form directly to the intestinal tract for optimal absorption.
- A unique antioxidant blend of vitamin E, ascorbyl palmitate, and rosemary stabilizes the oil for maximum freshness.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 softgelServings per Container:
Directions for Use: One softgel one to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Glycerin, Purified water, Rosemary extract, Mixed tocopherols, Ascorbyl palmitate, Citric acid, Enteric coating (contains vanillin), Contains: fish (anchovy, sardine).
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.