- 100% vegetarian source of omega-3s EPA and DHA
- Unique formulation provides significant amounts of both EPA and DHA
- Made from microalgae, nature's original source of marine omega-3
- Supports normal vision, heart health, positive mood, immunity, and the body's natural anti-inflammatory response*
- Absolutely no unpleasant smell, taste or aftertaste
- Great lemon taste
Nordic Naturals Algae OmegaTM is the ideal vegetarian alternative to fish oil. Made from microalgae, it offers a plant-based source of beneficial marine omega-3s EPA and DHA without the use of fish. While most algae oils are short on EPA, Algae Omega's unique combination of EPA and DHA is a pure, safe, and effective source of both of these essential fatty acids.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
Directions for Use: Take 1.5 ml, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Algal oil (marine algae oil, high-oleic sunflower oil, sunflower lecithin, natural mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.