355mg EPA and 532mg DHA per serving size
- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function (1)
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age (2)
- Helps maintain/support cardiovascular health (3)
- Helps to reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols (4)
- With added vitamins - Includes vitamin A and D
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid format - Essential oils of orange and lemon flavour increases patient compliance
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 teaspoon (5ml)Servings per Container:
Directions for Use: Adults and Children (14 years and older): One teaspoon (5 ml) taken two times daily with meals or as professionally directed. Children (4-13 years): One teaspoon (5 ml) taken daily with meals or as professionally directed. Children (1-3 years): Half teaspoon (2.5 ml) taken daily with meals or as professionally directed.
Other Directions: Refrigerate after opening. Like extra virgin olive oil, Finest Pure Cod Liver Oil may occassionally become cloudy in cold conditions. This is perfectly normal and in no way affects the quality of the oil. If warmed, the cloudiness will disappear. Independently tested for PCBs, dioxins and furans, PAHs and the absence of detectable levels of mercury and other heavy metals.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories from fat
Vitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Total Omega-3 (DHA, EPA & other omega-3s provided as cod liver oil)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Essential oils of orange and lemon, natural mixed tocopherols.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.