Essential fatty acids formula from fish oils
- 1675 mg of EPA + DHA per dose
- Natural EPA and DHA enrichment - NEO-3TM enzymatic process mimics the natural digestive system
- Efficacy, stability & superb palatability - Great tasting natural orange flavor, Natural enrichment process delivers cleaner taste & Includes natural mixed tocopherols for enhanced stability
- Independently tested & certified - Meet or exceed Health Canada and FDA regulations & Ensure content claims, meet or exceed label specifications
- Environmentally sustainable - Regulated fishery partners and waste reduction methods maximizes the full use of harvested fish
Finest Pure Fish Oil is a unique blend of fish oils from sardine and anchovy to specifically assist support cognitive health and brain function and to maintain overall cardiovascular health, particularly in reducing high serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols levels.(1) Finest Pure Fish Oil contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from sardine and anchovy oils in a EPA:DHA ratio of 1.4:1 that supports cardiovascular health. Finest Pure Fish Oil is naturally flavored with sweet orange oil. It is a source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA for the maintenance of good health. Helps support the development of brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.(1)
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 teaspoon (5ml)Servings per Container:
Directions for Use: Adults and Adolescents (9 years and older): One teaspoon taken daily with a meal or as professionally directed. Children (1-8 years): Half teaspoon taken daily with a meal or as professionally directed.
Other Directions: Refrigerate after opening.
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Orange oil, natural mixed tocopherols.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.