Easy open arthritis cap with soft grip - If you have arthritis pain and find it difficult to open bottles, Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap with Soft Grip is perfect for you. The contoured bottle fits comfortably in your hand and the Soft Grip cap is covered with a cushioned material to help give you extra traction. No need to push down before turning - just one quick twist and it's open. It has received the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use Commendation.
All day pain relief with just two pills in a convenient tablet form.
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
- the common cold
Drug FactsServing Size:
1 tabletServings per Container:
Directions for Use:
Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Drink a full glass of water with each dose
Adults and Children 12 years and older take 1 tablet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last. For the first dose you may take 2 tablets within the first hour. Do not exceed 2 tablets in any 8- to 12-hour period. Do not exceed 3 tablets in a 24-hour period
Children under 12 years ask a doctor.
Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer or right before or after heart surgery.
Ask a doctor before use if
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have asthma
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- you have difficulty swallowing
- it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Active Ingredient: Naproxen sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200 mg) (NSAID) - Pain reliever/fever reducer.
Inactive Ingredients: FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide.