A mineral pressed powder that provides smooth, pore-refining coverage in a sheer, lightweight formula.
This multi-tasking pressed powder is a foundation, concealer and sunscreen all in one, using natural light-reflecting mineral ingredients to brighten and nourish skin as it smooths, for a velvety semi-matte appearance.
- Bisque color is in the neutral color family; recommended for Porcelain/Neutral, Fair/Cool, Light/Warm skin tones
- Semi-matte formula works as a foundation, concealer and sunscreen all in one
- Mineral formula nourishes as it covers
- For use in jane iredale PurePressed powder clamshell compact
About jane iredale
Minerals make the difference. At jane iredale, products are designed not only to look and feel good, but also to nourish and enhance the skin. jane iredale's mineral powders are a foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all in one-and every product in the line is multi-functional. jane iredale's goal is to enhance the wearer's natural beauty, using the highest quality ingredients available to ensure satisfaction in performance, coverage, application and texture. The jane iredale line includes a variety of foundations that provide a range of finishes from sheer to full coverage, from luminescent to velvety. jane iredale is committed to providing products with the utmost integrity and a demonstrated concern for the environment, and as such is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
Swirl the jane iredale Handi Brush around the cake. Use the side of the compact to tap off any excess powder. Begin application where you want the most coverage, using downward strokes, then layer the minerals over the rest of your face and neck.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Other Label Info:
- Apply Absence or Absence 2 Oil Control Primer to prime the skin and provide a perfectly smooth surface for the pressed minerals. Absence controls oil and can be used by all skin types as a primer and to prevent color change.
- After you've applied blush, without picking up more mineral foundation, use The Handi to blend everything together.
- Use a lighter color in the center of the face and a darker one around the edges. This pulls the center of the face out and has the same flattering effect as highlighting.