The look is sheer and semi-matte. The feel is weightless. Trust jane iredale's pressed mineral foundation to look like your skin, only better.
Color Selection: Global
Suggested Skin Tones: Light Dark/Warm
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
- UVA/UVB SPF 20 broad-spectrum sun protection
- A foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all in one
- Very water-resistant and highly pigmented
- Applies evenly and easily, providing long-lasting, gorgeous coverage
- Light diffusing properties make skin look flawless, healthy and younger
- Minimizes pores and fine lines
- No oil, talc, dyes and parabens
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- May be applied wet or dry to complement any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
- Swirl the jane iredale Handi Brush around the cake. Use the side of the compact to tap off any excess powder.
- Begin application where you want the most coverage, using downward strokes. Then layer the minerals over the rest of your face and neck.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]
Other Label Info:
- Apply Absence or Absence 2 Oil Control Primer to prime the skin and provide a perfectly smooth surface for the pressed minerals. Absence controls oil and can be used by all skin types as a primer and to prevent color change.
- After you've applied blush, without picking up more mineral foundation, use The Handi to blend everything together.
- Use a lighter color in the center of the face and a darker one around the edges. This pulls the center of the face out and has the same flattering effect as highlighting.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.