The look is sheer and semi-matte. The feel is weightless. Trust jane iredale's pressed mineral foundation to look like your skin, only better.
Color Selection: Warm
Suggested Skin Tones: Medium/Warm, Deep Tan/Warm/Neutral
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
- UVA/UVB SPF 20 broad-spectrum sun protection
- A foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all in one
- Very water-resistant and highly pigmented
- Applies evenly and easily, providing long-lasting, gorgeous coverage
- Light diffusing properties make skin look flawless, healthy and younger
- Minimizes pores and fine lines
- No oil, talc, dyes and parabens
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- May be applied wet or dry to complement any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
- Swirl the jane iredale Handi Brush around the cake. Use the side of the compact to tap off any excess powder.
- Begin application where you want the most coverage, using downward strokes. Then layer the minerals over the rest of your face and neck.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%.
Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.
Other Label Info:
- Apply Absence or Absence 2 Oil Control Primer to prime the skin and provide a perfectly smooth surface for the pressed minerals. Absence controls oil and can be used by all skin types as a primer and to prevent color change.
- After you've applied blush, without picking up more mineral foundation, use The Handi to blend everything together.
- Use a lighter color in the center of the face and a darker one around the edges. This pulls the center of the face out and has the same flattering effect as highlighting.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Fabulous for rosacea
I have rosacea and was thrilled when used this product. I will never use another!!! Awesome natural looking coverage!
9/19/2013 7:01 AM
Best. Pressed. Powder.
I read reviews of this powder and decided to try it. I picked golden glow after reading the descriptions. While I was waiting for it to arrive I visited a local store carrying JI products and tried various colors. Luckily, golden glow was perfect!
This provides just the right amount of coverage. I'm 40 and don't like to wear makeup, but I am starting to realize those days are over. I need a little something. But too much makeup and I look OLD. This powder makes my slightly blemished / tired skin (sun damage, scars, some redness) look completely even. It does not look like you are wearing anything. It does NOT itch or smell funny. It stays on without needing a re-do. It blends. It has SPF! No pimples after long wear. This is a GREAT product.
(I bought the refill but of course same review applies for the compact + powder) The compact is nice too. :) Soon I think I will splurge for the brush they recommend with it.
4/23/2013 11:16 AM
First Previous Next Last