For Women's Internal Balance*
- Oral Probiotic for Natural Vaginal Health*
- Clinically-Documented Benefits
- 20+ Years of Clinical Research
- Patented Lactobacilli: GR-1® and RC-14®
- Prevention Magazine: Top 10 Breakthrough '07
fem-dophilus® contains two patented and clinically documented probiotic strains, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri, RC-14®, discovered and developed by Dr. Gregor Reid and Dr. Andrew Bruce at Urex Biotech. Over 20 years of research supports the oral use of GR-1® and RC-14® to colonize and protect the vaginal tract.*
Clinical trials have shown that GR-1® and RC-14®:
- Help to maintain or restore healthy vaginal flora that are important in maintaining vaginal health*
- Support the health of the urinary tract*
fem-dophilus® is manufactured under pharmaceutical GMP conditions with guaranteed potency and consistency. The probiotic strains in fem-dophilus® are in a proprietary polysaccharide matrix, which protects the bacteria from stomach acid and enhances probiotic bacteria survival to the lower intestine.*
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 capsuleServings per Container:
Directions for Use: For maintenance, take 1 capsule orally per day and increase to 2 capsules per day as needed or take as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Other Directions: Keep refrigerated.
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Dextrose anhydrate, potato starch, cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Capsule consists of gelatin and titanium dioxide. Contains: Dairy (casein, in trace amounts). No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.