Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima 100 billion 30 vcaps
- Enteric-coated Vcaps for adults
- 100 billion CFUs
- 10 strain blend specifically designed for adults (see ingredients for full listing of strains)
- Bifidobacteria & Lactobacilli strains
- Replenishes microflora during/after episodes of distress & irregularity┼
- The Primadophilus brand is backed by an unparalleled True GuaranteeTM that ensures consistent purity, potency and intestinal delivery. This 3 part guarantee includes:
- The potency of CFUs claimed on the label is fully guaranteed until expiration, not just at time of manufacture.
- Every Primadophilus capsule and Vcap is specially coated to ensure optimal survival in stomach acid and proper release into the intestine.
- Only the probiotic strains listed on the label make their way into a Primadophilus product.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 vcapsuleServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take 1 capsule daily. May be taken at any time, with or without food. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Other Directions: May contain a minimal residual amount of milk or soy protein.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Primadophilus Optima-100T Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 100 billion CFU
Lactobacilli HDS Probiotics Lactobacillus casei HDS-0108, Lactobacillus paracasei HDS-0196, Lactobacillus acidophilus HDS-0122, Lactobacillus rhamnosus HDS-0111, Lactobacillus rhamnosus HDS-0114, Lactobacillus salivarius HDS-0118
Bifidobacteria HDS Probiotics Bifidobacterium breve HDS-0129, Bifidobacterium bifidum HDS-0132, Bifidobacterium longum HDS-0135, Bifidobacterium infantis HDS-0116
NutraFlora® scFOS (short-chain fructooligosaccharides)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Plant-derived capsule (Modified cellulose), Aqueous coating (Modified cellulose, Sodium alginate, Stearic acid, Fractionated [non-hydrogenated] coconut oil, Oleic acid), Magnesium stearate, Silica.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.