Probiotic formula for children
- Provides 4 billion CFU per dose
- Great taste - Natural blackcurrant flavor increases compliance
- Ideal for vegans
- Convenient chewable tablet format
- HLC Child probiotic formula is a low level probiotic combination providing Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus salivarius and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, essential to the maintenance of the child's healthy gut flora.
A note about shipping probiotics
Our manufacturers formulate their probiotics to ensure their products retain viability until they reach the consumer. All probiotics shipped from the Pharmaca warehouse remain refrigerated until the time of shipment, and during warmer months, probiotics are shipped alongside ice packs to ensure potency (Note: Ice pack will not arrive frozen/product will not arrive cold).
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 tabletServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Children 4 years or over: One tablet taken 1 - 2 times daily with a meal or as professionally directed. The tablet is for chewing.
Other Directions: Store in a refrigerator. May contain up to 6 billion viable cells if kept refrigerated. If removed from the refrigerator, the product will maintain label potency for up to 3 months at room temperature.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Sorbitol, xylitol, natural blackcurrant flavor, silica, magnesium stearate.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.