A take-anywhere brow kit that includes three brushes, transparent botanical brow wax and pigmented brow powder. It contains everything you need for instant brow enhancement! It's packaged in a travel-sized magnetic compact and is available in two shades, blonde and brunette.
- Rich wax formulation leaves brows looking lustrous without any sticky residue.
- Water-resistant powder provides a softer, more natural appearance.
- Adds color, depth and highlights.
- Covers grey in brows.
- Let the natural shape of your brow be your guide.
- You want to balance your brow color with your hair color.
- To minimize curvature on a round face, direct the outer third of the brow to the top of the ear.
- If the face is square, direct the brow to the middle of the ear. This cuts the distance between the upper and lower face in half, helping with balance.
- If the face is long, keep the brow almost straight across, directing it above the ear.
- The oval face needs no help in giving the illusion of balance, but you may accentuate the harmony of this shape by directing the brow toward the lower lobe.
- Remove Bitty Brow Kit from sleeve.
- Open container, by lifting the lid.
- Remove the Spoolie. Brush the brows in an upward direction with the Spoolie to define the actual shape of the brows.
- Retrieve the Angled Brow Brush and dip it in the brow wax.
- Lightly wiggle the brush to pick up product.
- Brush the brows, with the wax, in the desired direction.
- Pick up the second Angled Brow Brush and place it in the powder. Lightly wiggle the brush to pick up product.
- Brush the powder in the direction of the brow growth to fill them in.
Brow Powder - Mica, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens. Brow Wax - Isopropyl Jojobate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Beeswax, Mica, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Titanium Dioxide.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.