This wonderful shampoo is designed for you - using a superior blend of botanical extracts, vitamins and essential oils that create beautiful strong, lustrous hair and healthy scalps while avoiding harsh detergents found in mainstream and even so called 'natural' shampoos. Their proprietary herbal infusion assists with the treatment of, and helps protect against, dry and itchy scalps.
- 100% natural origin
- Petrochemical-free, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate-free, paraben-free, lanolin-free, cruelty-free
- Approved by vegan.org
- Contains many certified organic ingredients
- Scalp relief: tea tree, lemon tea tree, geranium and lavender
- Dandruff: tea tree, lemon tea tree, neem oil, herbal blend, geranium and lavender
- Psoriasis: jojoba oil and herbal blend
- Free radical and environmental protection: vitamin C ester and naturally derived mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)
Best Suited For These Scalp Types and Conditions:
Unique Product Characteristics
- No sodium lauryl sulphate, parabens or petrochemicals
- Suitable for all ages and all hair types
- Supports the treatment of psoriasis of the scalp, seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff
- Vitamin enriched (B5, C ester and E)
- Washes out easily leaving the hair feeling great
After shampooing they recommend that you condition and strengthen your hair and finish with one of their amazing styling products. They also suggest that you avoid using other brands which may contain ingredients that reduce the benefits of Scalp Rescue.
Herbal Infusion [Purified Water (Aqua), Glycyrrhiza Glabra* (licorice) Root, Tussilago Farfara+ (coltsfoot) Leaf, Achillea Millefolium* (yarrow), Salix Alba+ (willow), Tabebuia Impetiginosa+ (pau d'arco), Arctium Lappa* (burdock) Root, Berberis Aquifolium (mahonia), Calendula Officinalis* (calendula), Equisetum Arvense* (horsetail), Urtica Dioica* (nettles)], Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (coconut derived surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (coconut derived surfactant), Sucrose Cocoate (sugar/coconut emulsifier), Coco-Betaine (coconut derived surfactant), Leptospermum Petersonii (lemon tea tree), Melaleuca Alternifolia* (tea tree), Lavandula Angustifolia* (lavender), Pelargonium Capitatum* (geranium), Rosemarinus Officinalis* (rosemary), Oryzanol (rice extract), Hydrolysed Soy Protein (hair strengthener), Glycerine (vegetable source), Panthenol (pro vitamin B5), Macadamia* Ternifolia (macadamia) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Phytate (from rice bran), Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C ester), Aloe Barbadensis* (aloe vera) Leaf, Mixed Tocopherols (plant derived GMO-free vitamin E). * Organic + Wildcrafted
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I bought this looking for a natural product that would be healthy for my hair and still cleanse and leave hair soft. Not disappointed at all. love the smell too!
3/3/2014 1:16 PM
Love this product!
I've had problems with itchy, flaky scalp for a couple of years and this shampoo is the only thing I've found to clear it up. Would definitely recommend it. Plus it makes my hair shiny and soft.
9/5/2013 7:35 AM
First Previous Next Last