For fine, limp hair
The Peter Lamas Rice Protein Volumizing Shampoo infuses fine, lifeless hair with new body, fullness and shine. Formulated with Rice Protein, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5) and other natural body-building botanicals, hair bounces back to life with a new look of thickness and volume. This product helps tame frizziness and detangles hair for smooth and voluminous, healthy-looking hair.
- Rice Protein strengthens and expands the diameter of the hair shaft to create a noticeably thicker, more luxurious look.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B-5) helps strengthen and build healthy hair - inside and out.
- Fortified with Goldenseal, Carrot Seed, Chamomile and Yucca botanicals for their protective properties.
- Enriched with Aloe and Avocado emollients and other botanicals to detangle, prevent flyaways and split ends.
- Gives hair volume, lift and bounce.
- No Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates.
- Builds body and fullness.
- Guards against color fading.
- Contains Certified Organic ingredients.
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty-free.
- Paraben-free. Petrochemical-free.
Apply a small amount to wet hair and scalp, work into a rich lather, rinse thoroughly. Follow with the Peter Lamas Rice Volumizing Conditioner
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (and) Glycerin (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (and) Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Certified Organic Pelagonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycol Stearate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Rice Amino Acids, Certified Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract1, Certified Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract1, Certified Organic Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract1, Certified Organic Yucca Aloifolia Extract*, Certified Organic Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract1, Certified Organic Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract1, Certified Organic Rosa Canina Fruit Extract1, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Phytantriol, Glyceryl Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonim Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance with Essential Oils.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). 1) Certified by Oregon Tilth.
Other Label Info: Contains certified organic botanicals. No SLS. Paraben-free, cruelty-free, environmentally friendly. Ancient Herbal Remedies. Modern Hair Therapies.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Great for Fine, Thin Hair!
I love this shampoo! After Aveda discontinued my previous fave, I searched for a new product for my fine, thin, straight hair. I finally found it with this. My daughter, who has regular, run-of-the-mill sort of hair also likes it. It is concentrated, a small amount goes far and smells nice.
3/31/2012 8:11 PM
First Previous Next Last