For chemically treated, dry, damaged hair
The Peter Lamas Soy Hydrating Shampoo incorporates Soy - nature's protein-rich revitalizer- to smooth and protect hair. Powerful enough to revive chemically-treated, dry, damaged hair, this product is infused with ultra-hydrating botanicals and extracts. Aloe and Avocado provides intense moisture while a powerful blend of botanicals fortifies hair to prevent future damage.
- Soy Protein helps reconstruct and strengthen weakened hair shafts.
- Fortified with Golden Seal, Carrot Seed, Chamomile and Yucca botanicals for their protective properties.
- Aloe and Avocado combine to detangle hair and prevent split ends.
- Moisturizes hair without weighing it down to give you super-soft, healthy looking locks.
- No Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates.
- Provides superior hydration for silky manageability.
- Detangles and prevents split ends and fly-aways.
- Guards against color fading.
- Contains Certified Organic ingredients.
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty-free.
- Paraben-free. Petrochemical-free.
Apply a small amount to wet hair and scalp, work into a rich lather, rinse thoroughly. Follow with the Peter Lamas Soy Hydrating Conditioner.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (and) Glycerin (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (and) Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Certified Organic Pelagonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Stearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Soy Amino Acids, Certified Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract1, Certified Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract1, Certified Organic Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract1, Certified Organic Yucca Aloifolia Extract*, Certified Organic Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract1, Certified Organic Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract1, Certified Organic Rosa Canina Fruit Extract1, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonim Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance with Essential Oils, Caramel.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). 1) Certified by Oregon Tilth.
Other Label Info: Contains certified organic botanicals. No SLS. Paraben-free, cruelty-free, environmentally friendly. Ancient Herbal Remedies. Modern Hair Therapies.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.