Verb Hydrating Conditioner is a deep moisturizer that repairs damaged hair, leaving it soft and shiny. It provides intense nourishment, yet washes away without leaving hair feeling weighed down. Infused with Keratin Protein, this conditioner works to retain essential moisture.
- Verb stands up to the rigors of the runway. They know. They've tried.
No bad stuff.
- Harmful parabens and sulfates have been stricken from the record. Lots of good. Natural UV protectant and nutrients to repair damaged blondes.
Lots of good.
- Natural UV protectant and nutrients to repair damaged blondes.
- Great hair color can get expensive. Protect it for less with Verb.
They think local.
- Made in the USA, created in Austin and made with love.
Sodium Tetradecene Sulfonate
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
Cocamidopropylamine Oxide (Plant Derived)
Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Plant Derived)
Cocamide DIPA (Sugar Derived)
Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate
Glycerin (Plant Derived)
Glycol Distearate (Plant Derived)
Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate
Propanediol (Corn Derived) ?"Zemea?"
Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
ArganiaSpinosa Kernal (ORGANIC Argan) Oil
Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5)
Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Plant Derived)
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
Aspartic Acid (LAspartic Acid)
Hydrolyzed Quinoa (Chenopodium) Protein
Glycine (Naturally Derived)
Citric Acid (Naturally Derived)
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Keratin Protein PG-Propyl Silantric
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.