Supercritical St. John's Wort Supports Positive Emotional Health*
- Emotional Uplift*
- No Harsh Chemicals or Solvents
Full-Spectrum Extraction: New Chapter's Difference
Many companies isolate elements from an herb, concentrate them, and then label "whole herb." New Chapter aims to deliver nature's whole wisdom. Using only chemical solvent-free methods, including supercritical CO2 extraction, our natural Force extracts aims to provide each herb's broad spectrum of naturally occurring beneficial compounds.
- Research has shown that phytonutrient named "hyperforin", "hypericins" and other compounds found in whole St. John's Wort provide positive emotional health support.*
- St. John's Force combines both supercritical and hydroethanolic extracts to deliver the full spectrum of these beneficial compounds.
- St. John's Wort is used by many to support healthy mood and sleep.* It also promotes healthy serotonin levels, an important neurotransmitter for nerve and brain function.*
- New Chapter uses no harsh chemicals or solvents to deliver a super-pure, super-potent herbal extract.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 softgelsServings per Container:
Directions for Use: One softgel daily for the first week; one softgel twice daily thereafter.
Other Directions: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product. If you are taking a prescription medicine, check with a healthcare professional before using. St. John's Wort is not recommended for children, or for women who are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy. Although phototoxicity in humans is rare, fair skinned individuals should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight when using St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum). May potentiate pharmaceutical MAO-inhibitors. Use of Hypericum perforatum with pharmaceutical antiretrovirals such as protease inhibitors, non-nuclease reverse transcriptase inhibitors, and other drugs that are similarly metabolized (such as birth control pills, digoxin, cyclosporine, blood thinners, chemotherapy drugs, asthma medications or drugs relating to the treatment of HIV) is not recommended and should be done only under the direct supervision of one's physician. Other potential side effects may include gastrointestinal symptoms, dizziness, tiredness, and mild allergic reactions (skin rash).
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Extra-virgin olive oil, soy lecithin and yellow beeswax. Capsule: Gelatin (Halal), vegetable glycerine, water, and carob. Naturally gluten free. The premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are BSE free.