Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief 0.5oz
Extreme Congestion Relief Nasal Gel
- Fast relief of nasal congestion and sinus pressure for up to 12 hours
- Contains soothing Aloe Vera for irritated nasal passages
- No-Drip Liquid Nasal GelsTM won't drip down your throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: commond cold, hay fever, upper respiratory allergies
- helps clear nasal passages
- shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressue
Directions for Use: Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision):
Pump 2 or 3 times into each nostril without tilting your head. Sniff deeply. Do not use more often than once every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
To use pump:
Remove cap from safety clip.
Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers.
Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times.
Other Directions: For nasal use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have: Heart disease. High blood pressure. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
Oxymetazoline HCI (0.05%) (Nasal decongestant)
Alkoxylated Diester, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, Hydroxethylcellulose, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Monosodium Phosphate, Water Purified
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.