Tantasia - The new natural self tanner from jane iredale - THE SKIN CARE MAKEUP
You know the signs of a self-tan gone wrong. Orange streaks on elbows, stained pillows and towels, ugly palms and the unpleasant after-smell that lingers all day. And yet we'll put ourselves through this because we all think we look better with a tan and we don't want the guilt attached to a real one. It's all over now! jane iredale has come up with an entirely new approach to self-tanning. A whole new world in fact: Tantasia
. Three days to a perfect tan.
Over three days, Tantasia builds
to a perfect color that lasts much longer than most self-tanners because, believe it or not, it's your own tan. Apply once a day and watch the color develop. When you have enough tan (does that ever happen?), just touch up when you see the color fading.
What makes Tantasia different from all the other self-tanners out there?
Unique ingredients, unparalleled results
- Its unique ingredients work with your own melanin to produce a tan that is yours alone. Never looks orange.
- It's streak-free. Your tan builds evenly and gradually with daily use.
- It has an invigorating fresh citrus fragrance with no after-smell.
- Of course, it's sensitivity-tested for multipurpose use on body and face.
Like all jane iredale
products, Tantasia uses safety and sensitivity-tested ingredients that you'd find in the best skin care.
SHOP Tantasia now
- Acetyl Tyrosine & Monk's Pepper (vitex angus castus) These two ingredients stimulate melanin synthesis, allowing the shade to mimic your natural tanned color. Acetyl tyrosine accelerates the melanin synthesis reaction, while the beta-endorphin-like effect of Monk's Pepper leads to melanin formation, with or without sun exposure*. The contribution of both extracts promotes a regular, even and persistent tan while simultaneously enhancing the natural protection factor of the skin against UV radiation.
- Copper Gluconate, an enzymatic bioactivator, is an additional source of tyrosine delivery to increase a more even color.
- Dihydroxyacetone is bonded to a vegetable natural amino acid compound. Advanced technology using an amino acid that interacts with the skin's proteins activates a beautifully natural-appearing, intense color change. When spread evenly on the skin, the acetylated amino acid is hydrolyzed by the enzymes of the epidermis and then combines with DHA for instant color, compensating for any shade differences in skin areas
- Wheat protein provides soothing, natural hydration for skin.
- Vegetable-sourced natural silicone makes your skin feel like silk!
*Tantasia does not contain SPF protection. Overexposure to the sun is dangerous to the skin and Tantasia is a safe alternative to achieve a healthy glow. The jane iredale
line has many approved SPF products to protect against harmful UV rays and has recently received the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation for the following products: Amazing Base, PurePressed Base, Dream Tint, LipDrink and Powder-Me SPF in Tanned and Translucent.