Sanitas Lactic Cleanser 200ml
Lactic Cleanser is an active cleanser that uses Lactic Acid to gently exfoliate and hydrate the skin while removing dirt, oil and makeup. Lactic Cleanser is formulated to gently exfoliate without stripping the skin of natural moisture. This is an ideal exercising cleanser for dry or aging skin.
- Lactic Acid gently exfoliates and softens skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes collagen synthesis and helps improve skin tone and texture
- Lactic Acid - Decreases hyperpigmentation, exfoliates and retexturizes the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid - Powerful humectant, promotes wound healing, softens skin
- Vitamin C - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
- Konjac Mannan - Moisturizes and hydrates skin cells
- NaPCA - Biogenic humectant
- Arabinogalactan - Skin-softening polysaccharide, improves skin immunity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Phospholipids - Soothes, anti-inflammatory
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
This is a great cleanser for dry, aging skin. It is meant to be used 2 to 3 times per week and provides a light exfoliation. I like to alternate this cleanser with the Sanitas Moisturizing Cleanser. I have seen great results.
7/6/2012 12:27 PM
dried out my skin
My mature skin wanted to love this gentle exfoliating cleanser but it not only dried it out it made it chaffed. Will try a more gentle cleanser next.
3/22/2012 12:36 PM
My Favorite Cleanser
I was introduced to this cleanser by the esthetician during my latest facial. It leaves my face soft and smooth, and I love the light smell of lemon. It has just the right amount of lather.
12/29/2010 12:38 AM
First Previous Next Last