Vita C Serum delivers an extremely high dose of lipophilic Vitamin C to help restore the skin's youthful tone and elasticity. Formulated with 25% C-LipoTM, a powerful form of Vitamin C to help stimulate collagen and moisture factor production, accelerate healing and provide antioxidant protection from free radicals and photodamage. Boost your skin's own natural ability to regenerate and defend against the signs of aging with Vita C Serum.
- Delivers a 25% lipophilic Vitamin C with patent-pending C-LipoTM
- Provides anti-aging benefits and supports collagen synthesis
- Moisturizes and softens skin by improving skin moisture factor production
- Helps improve skin texture and lighten hyperpigmentation
- Delivers Omegas 6 Fatty Acids and Ceramides
- Vitamin C - Softens skin and promotes collagen synthesis.
- Essential Fatty Acids - Accelerate the healing of broken skin and support healthy skin cell growth.
- Squalane - A non-comedogenic moisturizer found naturally in human skin, improves the trans-dermal absorption of vitamins.
- Vitamin A - Stabilizes and protects, relieves pore blockages, improves skin secretions and supports healing.
- Vitamin D - Heals and conditions the skin while promoting healthy growth.
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Botanical Squalane, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Carthamius Tincitorius, Omega-6 Ceramides, Oleic/Stearic/Myristic/Lauric Triglycerides, Palm Alcohol, Licithin, Vegetable Stearyl Esters.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Faded my sun damage
I'm a true believer in this product. Before I made it through my first bottle I noticed my sun damage had faded. I had tried laser treatments before but it made the spots more noticeable rather than less! Thankfully this product helped a lot.
8/15/2013 12:51 AM
Love this Product
I use this product and the topical C for sun damaged and aging skin and it it amazing! Sanitas is at the cutting edge of skin care!
8/22/2011 12:57 PM
First Previous Next Last