Natural Balance Happy Camper 60 capsules
The Good Mood Formula That Brightens Your Day. It's Attitude Food!
- Helps reduce tension and anxiety so you can relax.
- Enhances your overall well-being.
- Kava Kava - Relaxing herb from the South Pacific that produces a pleasant, cheerful, sociable feeling. Helps reduce anxiety.
- Passion Flower - Relaxing herb from Central America helps relieve tension and complements the action of Kava Kava.
- Gotu Kola - Known in India as a brain and nerve tonic. Calms the brain, enhances mental clarity, and helps the body adapt to stress.
- Schizandra - Chinese herb that brightens the mind. Effective adaptogen and rejuvenator.
- Eleuthero - Builds resistance to stress and fatigue.
- Wood Betony - European herb that feeds and strengthens the nervous system.
Caution: US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava-containing dietary supplements. Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems, including jaundice (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes) and brown urine. Other nonspecific symptoms can include nausea, vomiting, light-colored stools, unexplained tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and loss of appetite. Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment. Use only as directed label.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 capsulesServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take two capsules daily.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Passion flower, kava kava, eleuthero, gotu kola, kola nut, schizandra, wood betony, lavender
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.