Targeted Care for Your Emotions*
- Promotes balanced brain chemistry for positive emotional health*
- Modulates serotonin*
- Upliftment for men & women*
New Chapter Take Care® formulas target specific areas of wellness and provide combinations of whole-food complexed vitamins, minerals, herbs and superfoods to support optimal health.*
Supports Positive Emotional Health*
The phytonutrients in St. John's Wort, including hyperforin and hypericins, have been shown to produce benefit when they are delivered together and can work synergistically. Mood Take Care includes all of these clinically researched constituents in one concentrated formulation to safely and naturally support positive emotional health.*
- The Mood Take Care formula contains multiple extracts of St. John's Wort, widely recognized for its ability to safely and naturally support positive emotional health.*
- Delivers the synergistic phytonutrients from the whole St. John's Wort herb, including hyperforin and hypericins, that research links to uplifted feelings.*
- Mood Take Care combines both supercritical and hydroethanolic extracts to deliver the whole profile of these beneficial compounds.
- St. John's Wort is used by many to support healthy mood and sleep.* It also promotes healthy serotonin levels, an important neurotransmitter for nerve and brain function.*
- New Chapter uses no harsh chemical solvents to deliver a super-pure, super-potent natural herbal extract.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 softgelsServings per Container:
Directions for Use: One softgel twice daily. Recommended one softgel daily for the first week.
Other Directions: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are taking a prescription medicine, check with a health care professional before using. St. John's Wort is not recommended for children, or for women who are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy. Although phototoxicity in humans is rare, fair skinned individuals should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight when using St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum). May potentiate pharmaceutical MAO-inhibitors. Use of Hypericum perforatum with pharmaceutical antiretrovirals such as protease inhibitors, non-nuclease reverse transcriptase inhibitors, and other drugs that are similarly metabolized (such as birth control pills, digoxin, cyclosporine, blood thinners, chemotherapy drugs, asthma medications or drugs relating to the treatment of HIV) is not recommended and should be done only under the direct supervision of one's physician. Other potential side effects may include gastrointestinal symptoms, dizziness, tiredness, and mild allergic reactions (skin rash).
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Extra-virgin olive oil, soy lecithin, and yellow beeswax. Capsule: Gelatin (Halal), vegetable glycerine, water, and carob. Naturally gluten free. The premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are BSE free.