This lightweight formula smoothes and refines hair while taming frizz and providing subtle hold. It offers protection from heat, leaving hair with a soft, satin finish. It is free of parabens, gluten, and is vegan friendly. Argan and jojoba oils smoothe the hair while building body. Bamboo, Green Tea, and Sunflower extracts provide antioxidants, strengthen hair, prevent breakage and protect against heat styling.
- Verb stands up to the rigors of the runway. They know. They've tried.
No bad stuff.
- Harmful parabens and sulfates have been stricken from the record. Lots of good. Natural UV protectant and nutrients to repair damaged blondes.
Lots of good.
- Natural UV protectant and nutrients to repair damaged blondes.
- Great hair color can get expensive. Protect it for less with Verb.
They think local.
- Made in the USA, created in Austin and made with love.
Water (Aqua), VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer (Firming Agent), Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-37, VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer (Firming Agent), Quaternium-95, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propanediol (Corn Derived) ¿Zemea¿, Polysilicone-15, Polyquaternium-55, Hydrogenated Glyceryl Abietate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernal (ORGANIC Argan) Oil, Abyssinian Oil (Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Fragrance (Parfum),Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Polysorbate-60 (Plant Derived), Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.