Solar Block a light, oil-free, non-comeodogenic sun protectant. Melanin and Vitamins A, E and C support and protect the skin against redness. Solar Block is compatible with a moisturizer and under makeup and is gentle enough for sensitive skin and babies.
- A light sunscreen that protects the skin from UVA, UVB and UVC rays
- Moisturizes without oil, absorbs quickly leaving no residue
- Micronized Zinc Oxide and Vitamin C act as a UV block and healing aid
- Natural enzymes maximize sun protection
- Anti-aging and wound healing properties
- Melanin - Biogenic, improves sun protection properties
- Zinc Oxide - Blocks UVA, UVB, UVC rays, accelerates skin healing
- Beta Glucan - Stimulates skin immunity, anti-aging, UV protectant
- Vitamin C - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
- Vitamin A - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves texture, firms and smoothes
- Tocotrienols (Vitamin E) - Biogenic skin conditioner, heals and provides sun protection
- Hyaluronic Acid - Powerful humectant, promotes wound healing, softens skin
- Galactoarabinan - Skin-softening polysaccharide, improves skin immunity
- Plankton extract - Source of sun protection enzymes
- Lecithin - Enhances transdermal delivery, anti-irritant
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Apply liberally to ensure all exposed skin is protected. Reapply after swimming or exercise.
Distilled Water, Zinc Oxide, Decamethyl Cyclopentisiloxane, Polyarcylamide, Dimethicone Copolyol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Galactoarabinan, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Methicone, Melanin, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Mirococcus Lysate (Plankton Extract), Lecithin, Cyclomethicone, Beta Glucan, Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Tocotrienols (Vitamin E), Laureth-7.