- Free of biologically harmful chemicals
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Very stable under sunlight
- Not chemical based
- Micronized Zinc Oxide - Average particle size >100micron
- Very Water Resistant - Highest level as determined by FDA
- Paraben Free and PABA Free
- Very High Zinc content
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- New formulation applies easily and absorbs easily despite having such a high Zinc content. SPF 50+
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- No chemicals utilized for UV absorption
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Top Rated on Environmental Working Group database Skin Deep of 1400 sunscreens.
- Purchase of this product guarantees that a minimum of $1.5 million will be donated towards LIVESTRONG's fight against cancer.
The new and improved thinkbaby/thinksport formula can be applied easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen. Keep in mind that physical sunscreens work by reflecting sunlight.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano).
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES, SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED), PINE WOOD RESIN, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E), OLIVE OIL, RASPBERRY SEED OIL, CRANBERRY SEED OIL, HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE), PAPAYA (NATURAL FRAGRANCE).
Other Label Info: They do not test on animals. Sunscreen comes in 3oz tube made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates. The packaging and contents are environmentally safe.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Great, Safe and easy to use
I bought this for the first time summer 2012 and have bought 3 tubes for summer 2013. It has a great rating on the EWG site and is actually spreadable. Having started with other brands that were safe, effective - but goopy, so I couldn't get them on my toddler fast enough. This goes on well and even smells like summer - that sunscreen smell that fits!
5/23/2013 1:06 PM
First Previous Next Last